Welcome to the Best of Money Carnival!
After debating back and forth, I finally ended up with my 10 articles. It then hit me. The articles I chose were really all over the place. From debt reduction to earning more money to net worth, and yes all the way to baby boomers.
Am I weird? Perhaps. My interests are all over the place. With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy the top 10 articles of the week!
1. Paul presents We’re Debt Free! How We Paid Off 63K in 11 Months. posted at FiscalGeek. How can you not love a story like this? Moral of the story- if you pay off 63K in debt you’ll be #1 in a blog carnival.
2. Ray @ Financial Highway presents 7 Money Lessons From Monopoly posted at Financial Highway. I don’t know why but I’ve been playing Monopoly a lot lately. A very fun and reminiscent article to read.
4. FMF presents Three Easiest Ways to Earn More Money posted at Free Money Finance. FMF is known for promoting the fact that your career can be your greatest investment. A solid post with links to more articles on making more money.
5. J. Money presents If a millionaire told you how to be rich, would you listen? posted at Budgets are Sexy. Some valid points. We take advice a bit more seriously when it comes from a richer person. We should all start listening to millionaires like J. Money.
7. PT presents Spending Less on Gifts in 2010 posted at PT Money. Not sure if I’ll spend less money next Christmas. I’m just too generous when it comes to getting my family great gifts. Maybe I’ll learn how to knit a sweater or something.