Do you need a speaker for your business? Do you want exclusive content for your blog? Do you want to reach millennials about personal finance, entrepreneurship, and life?
I’m now offering my services to business owners (bloggers) and organizations looking to reach young folks about personal finance, entrepreneurship, and anything money-related. After 11 years of helping young people, I’m ready to offer my expertise.
- I can write for your blog/business.
- I can work with your organization to help reach millennials about personal finance. I’m offering public speaking and consulting.
Connecting with young folks.
Do you want to connect with young millennials? I can make it happen.
Watch this video…
I’ve been doing public speaking at high schools, colleges, and events. Below is a sample of one of my first talks.
What are my speaking topics?
I can come in and speak about financial issues impacting young folks. My expertise lies in the following topics:
- Graduating from college debt-free.
- Buying your first rental property.
- Start a side hustle.
- Chasing dreams without going broke.
- How to invest your money.
- What you never learned in college
- Having some damn fun while saving a few bucks.
Those are my main key points that I could discuss. I don’t give general advice and I won’t be signing songs by a camp fire. On the flip side, I can provide motivation with my enthusiasm and stories. I give practical advice that you won’t forget.
I’ve worked on becoming an income expert. I want to help readers make money on their own.
Check out some of my best side hustle income studies:
You can check out that time that I was on the news five years in Chicago…
(That’s me with the long hair speaking at the Federal Reserve Bank in Chicago.)
A little more about me…
Why should you listen to me?
- I focus on results. Jacquelyn paid off $48k worth of debt, Matt quit his job to make tables, and Theo started his own tutoring company. It’s your turn to create your own case study.
- I managed to graduate college debt-free with some creative strategies, excellent time management, and increased income.
- I’ve been on about 20 trips in the last few years. All of this has been possible with my improvement in my money management.
- I have a degree in business for those that take academics seriously.
- I’ve worked with some of the top personal finance bloggers in the field.
- I’ve made life easier for every blogger that I worked with. This is on top of seeing more traffic, revenue, and reader interaction.
- I’ve helped many readers get out of debt, master time management, and conquer their finances.
What sort of specific services are being offered?
Exclusive content (articles that attract readers, which equals more money!).
Do you want to increase the quality of writing on your blog? Do you want to take your blog to the next level? Are you looking to finally start a blog?
Are you looking for a fresh perspective? I’ve managed to save lots of money, graduate from school debt-free, and go on dozens of trips. I can cover advanced topics from investing in real estate to deciding where to travel next year for Spring Break.
Articles range from 500 to 1,000 words depending on what your needs are. For more information, please contact me.
I respond to all comments to increase reader engagement.
You want proof of my work?
Check out some of my best case studies on here.
Listen to me on a few popular personal finance podcasts:
How-to afford your next adventure @ Maple Money.
Why date night is important @ Marriage Kids and Money.
Getting your side hustle on @ Burn Your Mortgage Podcast.
Where have I been mentioned?
Lifehacker (multiple times), Fox Business News, Yahoo Finance, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, New York Times, and every possible personal finance outlet online. Check out this Toronto Guardian piece for a detailed look.
I’ve been helping real people since 2008.
Why work with me?
What have others said that have worked with me in the past?
Below are two examples of how I’ve helped business owners/readers with my help.
“Martin is a fantastic staff writer. He cares about his writing and truly appreciates feedback. Plus, if you are a more hands off site owner, he can be depended on to stick to deadlines. I highly recommend his services and know he will excel at anything you throw his way.” — Crystal Stemberger, Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
“Martin Dasko has never been an author to sell a dream. Instead he sells real life skills that will transform you into a competent professional. He makes it so easy for us. All of his endless hours of research, education, energy and successes are all laid out for us in this essential easy to read book. If there was a course on Freelancing, Start Freelancing Now would be the required course textbook.” — Justin Sousa, after reading one of my guides.
Are you ready to invest in yourself? Fill out your info below to see if you would be a good fit. I’m pretty picky with who I work with.
[Quick note from Martin: I’m not looking to fill up every minute of my day. I’m fortunate enough to be picky. Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch. I’m only looking to work with a few selected folks.]