I can help you or your organization reach millennials when it comes to personal finance.
Do you need a speaker for your event? Do you want exclusive content for your blog? Do you want to reach millennials about personal finance topics (saving money, paying down debt, college life, moving out, side hustles, real estate, etc.)?
Due to popular demand, after 11 years of helping young people and working with brands, I’m now offering my services to business owners, organizations, and anyone looking to reach young folks about anything money-related.
Most companies can’t reach young folks because they don’t speak their language. I’ve been in the trenches for over a decade now. I can help you reach millennials (college students and young professionals) when it comes to anything money-related. I get results for my readers and for the companies that I work for (writing, speaking and consulting). Jacquelyn paid off $48k worth of debt, Matt quit his job to make tables, and Theo started his own tutoring company.
What am I offering?
- I can write for your blog/business as a freelancer writer.
- I can speak at your event.
- I can consult with you. I can work with your organization to help reach millennials about personal finance. I’m offering consulting and collaboration opportunities. This will vary on your budget, what your goals are, and how you want to work together.
Keep on reading if you’re interested…
What are my speaking/writing topics?
I can come in and speak or write for your company about financial issues impacting young folks. My expertise is in the following topics:
- Graduating from college debt-free.
- Buying your first rental property.
- Start a side hustle (unique ways to make money these days).
- Paying down student loans.
- Chasing dreams without going broke.
- How to invest your money.
- What you never learned in college about being an adult.
- Having some fun while saving a few bucks.
Those are my main key points that I could discuss. I don’t give general advice and I won’t be signing songs by a camp fire. On the flip side, I can provide motivation with my enthusiasm and stories. I give practical advice that you won’t forget.
I’ve been doing public speaking at high schools, colleges, and events. You can contact me for speaking footage (I can’t share some of it publicly due to event arrangements).
You can watch this video for a sense of my vibe…
I’ve worked on becoming an income expert. I want to help readers make money on their own. I want to help young people master their money.
Check out some of my best side hustle income studies from my own personal experiences:
Exclusive content (articles that attract readers, which equals more money!).
Do you want to increase the quality of writing on your blog? Do you want to take your blog to the next level? Are you looking to finally reach young professionals? Are you looking for a fresh perspective?
I’ve managed to save lots of money, graduate from school debt-free, and go on dozens of trips. I can cover advanced topics from investing in real estate to deciding where to travel next year for Spring Break.
Articles range from 500 to 2,000 words depending on what your needs are. For more information, please contact me.
I’ve been invited to college campuses, events for young professionals, and even to the Federal Reserve Bank in Chicago (pictured below). I’ve also done media on these topics.
Listen to me on a few popular personal finance podcasts:
- How-to afford your next adventure @ Maple Money.
- Why date night is important @ Marriage Kids and Money.
- Getting your side hustle on @ Burn Your Mortgage Podcast.
A little more about me.. Why should you listen to me?
- I managed to graduate college debt-free with some creative strategies, excellent time management, and increased income.
- I’ve been on about 20 trips in the last few years. All of this has been possible with my improvement in my money management.
- I have a degree in business for those that take academics seriously.
- I’ve worked with some of the top personal finance bloggers in the field.
- I’ve made life easier for every blogger that I worked with. This is on top of seeing more traffic, revenue, and reader interaction.
- I’ve helped many readers get out of debt, master time management, and conquer their finances.
- I’ve worked with brands to reach young people since 2008.
Where have I been mentioned?
Lifehacker (multiple times), Fox Business News, Yahoo Finance, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, New York Times, and every possible personal finance outlet online. Check out this Toronto Guardian piece for a detailed look.
What have others said that have worked with me in the past?
Below are two examples of how I’ve helped business owners/readers with my help.
“Martin is a fantastic staff writer. He cares about his writing and truly appreciates feedback. Plus, if you are a more hands off site owner, he can be depended on to stick to deadlines. I highly recommend his services and know he will excel at anything you throw his way.” — Crystal Stemberger
“Martin Dasko has never been an author to sell a dream. Instead he sells real life skills that will transform you into a competent professional. He makes it so easy for us. All of his endless hours of research, education, energy and successes are all laid out for us in this essential easy to read book.” — Justin Sousa, after reading one of my guides.
Fill out your info below to see if you would be a good fit.
If you want to work with me then please fill out the form below with what you’re looking for and I’ll get back to you.
[Quick note from Martin: I’m not looking to fill up every minute of my day. I’m fortunate enough to be picky. Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch. ]
I look forward to working with you.